Town of Eaton General Information


Click here to review current notices

Transfer Station Permits

Transfer Station stickers are available at the Transfer Station and must be renewed annually. Application cards will be mailed with your vehicle registration form; they are also available at Town Hall or the Transfer Station. Proof of residency (i.e. moter vehicle registration, tax bill, etc) will be required. For more information on the Transfer Station and Recycling, visit the Town of Conway web site.

Aging Services Resource Guide

This Aging Services Resource Guide for Carroll Countydeveloped by the Mount Washington Valley Age Friendly Community, is a guide to local, state and federal services for adults in our community.  It includes resources in social services, health, housing, nutrition, recreation, transportation, local clubs, libraries, education, senior services and more.  It will be periodically updated by volunteers.